Peace to Bro. and Sis. in Christ,
As u know that my latest update was on 6th June 2012, it was just few days before i'm going back to Kuching. As now it was in August already, and I had just finish my winter in the end of July. Thank Jesus accompany me and it was really an enjoyable semester for me. Once again thank you, if not U, I really don't know how i'm going on now. Thank the Father God. May all Glory to You.
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with u
老包涂鸦 . 三言两语
[13/08/2012]
© 老包之旅,Pau's Journey
As u know that my latest update was on 6th June 2012, it was just few days before i'm going back to Kuching. As now it was in August already, and I had just finish my winter in the end of July. Thank Jesus accompany me and it was really an enjoyable semester for me. Once again thank you, if not U, I really don't know how i'm going on now. Thank the Father God. May all Glory to You.
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with u
老包涂鸦 . 三言两语
[13/08/2012]
© 老包之旅,Pau's Journey
No comments:
Post a Comment