Morning people!
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with u
I would try my best to express my feeling in English
starting from today and onward.
As I would like to change my blog title into Pau's Journey
Many thanks to all of would who keep visiting my blog.
Do hoping u people would like it too.
20 February is coming soon
It is time for me going back to campus.
Starting with this semester,
I will be entering into my 2nd years 2nd sem degree course
I do hope our Lord would guide me in His own way in my coming semester.
As for Faith Methodist Church in Kuching,
It look so my different after I came back to Kuching
Before I going back Sibu, it still under construction
Now, it almost done.
May all glory to God.
starting from today and onward.
As I would like to change my blog title into Pau's Journey
Many thanks to all of would who keep visiting my blog.
Do hoping u people would like it too.
20 February is coming soon
It is time for me going back to campus.
Starting with this semester,
I will be entering into my 2nd years 2nd sem degree course
I do hope our Lord would guide me in His own way in my coming semester.
As for Faith Methodist Church in Kuching,
It look so my different after I came back to Kuching
Before I going back Sibu, it still under construction
Now, it almost done.
May all glory to God.
老包涂鸦 . 三言两语
[19/02/2012]
© 老包之旅,Pau's Journey
[19/02/2012]
© 老包之旅,Pau's Journey
No comments:
Post a Comment